- About OWON
- ODM Services
- - Smart Metering In Home Devices
- + Home Automation & Security
- + Smart Lighting Solutions
Demand Response Management (Cloud-based)Home > Solutions > Smart Metering In Home Devices > Demand Response Management (Cloud-based)
- Cloud Server: Utility Cloud Server
- Smart Meter
- Smart Energy Gateway: SEG-X3
- OWON Components: Smart Plug, Power Relay, Programmable Communicating Thermostat, Split A/C Controller
- Third-party Components: Load Control, DIN Circuit Breaker
- Mobile Application: SmartOWONTM
- Tablet: IHD707 (Optional)
HEMS3200 is a Demand Response Management system centralized by OWON’s smart energy gateway SEG-X3. Such system topology allows both utility and household to control and manage the demand response programs throughthe smart energy gateway, which unlocks more value so that customers better benefit from the smart grid deployment.
Equipped with both ZigBee & Wi-Fi connectivity, the energy gateway on the one hand integrates and manages the smart energy devices within the Home Area Network using the ZigBee connectivity; while on the other,bridges the HAN to the utility Cloud Server via broadband given its WiFi connectivity. The end customers could either install the mobile application on their own devices, or choose OWON’s pre-integrated tablet IHD707 to control the system.